• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToneAddictJon

Reaction score
SOLD
Just picked up a Mark III and have decided to step away from rack gear (once again).
Quad Preamp w/ 3 space pearson rack case and fu-3 footswitch (for the mark IV but works perfectly with it). Great condition, works perfectly, sounds amazing, if it was in head or combo form I would keep it. $750 shipped to the US.
Peavey 50/50 Power amp w/ 2 space SKB rack. Works perfectly, good condition. The SKB case is a little beat up and missing one of the handles, but protects the Peavey like it should. $400 shipped to the US.
I'll take paypal- either instant transfer or e-check to avoid fees. If you want to pay a way that has fees, you pay the fees. I have no problem making a deal if you want to buy them together. Items will be sold as-is, but they are working perfectly right now and if anything happens in shipping I'll work with you as much as I can. I'll wrap the rack cases in foam and box them up. Also interested in trades for F series 1x12 combo or Maverick 1x12 combo or will lower the price for local pickup or delivery- locally from Tacoma, WA to Gresham/Lake oswego, OR.

CIMG0516-1.jpg

CIMG0515-1.jpg

CIMG0508.jpg

CIMG0509-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back