• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD -THANKS BOARD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Leggs

Reaction score
F.S. Imbuyia/cane hardwood combo Mark ll C+ very clean. This amp just came back from Mike B. at boogie. I told him to be very thorough, replace the power supply caps, replace ANYTHING that looked questionable and verify that it's up to C+ specs. He also verified that the 415 and 416 power tubes were properly biased, properly matched, and tested out strong as new. (photos of the tubes and work order receipts below). The pre amp tubes are all NOS eastern European "valves". I have a MC 90 in it right now simply because I think this particular C+ sounds better (to my ear) with the mc90. I'll put an EVM12L that I bought from boogie in 85 for an additional $100.00. If you're thinking about getting a Mark ll C+ at this time or you were kicking around the idea of getting one someday. This is the one you want. These are the tubes for this amp, Mike B. is the tech for this amp. Why take a chance getting something 30 years old unless its got Mikes stamp of approval on it. We have all heard the horror stories. The C+ was designed around the 416's (and 415's), they sound better than any other tube in a C+ and when was the last time you saw a matched pair of 416's for sale at any price. I have $1100.00 in this amp just for the the MB boogie love and the tubes. I'm willing to let it go for $3200 pay paled + shipping. Will be shipped in a road case to assure protection and shipped immediately once funds are in my account. PM or E-Mail me with any questions you might have. This amp sounds awesome and I know my C+'s. I HAVE 3 B/B MEMBER SALES AND 3 B/B BOARD MEMBER PURCHASES FOR REFERENCES. thanks for looking !!!!(footswitch included)
kJerOf.jpg

U4CBf4.jpg

jkIIDo.jpg

v1T5Rp.jpg

Inerbe.jpg

yqQf0l.jpg

e3094D.jpg

VvWtTr.jpg

ajr5j.jpg

Latest posts

Back