• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD:1993 Mesa DR Chrome Chassis/Black Grill Plate Ref F

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMPMAN

Reaction score
Ok, fellow members, this one is only going to be on here for a couple of days, if no nibbles then it's going on the auction block. Also, I will be selling cheaper here, once it goes on eBay the reserve price will reflect what I paid. Below are the details. Email for pics. Selling price is $1200 plus shipping(I will not go any lower), which is more than fair for what I have seen these go for, so don't pass up a great deal. Thanks!

1993 Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo 100 Watt Tube Amp with rare chrome chassis, black grill plate, and small Mesa Boogie logo(the later ones had the larger logo). Also has the much desired Serial effects loop. As seen in the pictures the amp is in great shape. I’d give the chassis 9 out of 10 and the head shell 7 out of 10 as there are some scuffs/nicks in the tolex on the bottom which no one will see anyway. Electronically a 10 out of 10, no issues whatsoever, everything functions as it should. Preamp tubes are (5) Mesa Boogie 12AX7’s, Output tubes are (4) Ruby 6L6’s, and (2) Mesa Boogie 5U4GB Rectifier tubes. This particular model of amp is getting harder and harder to find and no doubt will only go up in price.

Listed below are the particulars-

It is a Revision F (RF-1F) PCB with Output Transformer code 562105, EIA606-401. Power Transformer 561136, EIA606-242. Choke is 550381, EIA606-302. And it was made in '93, it was marked on the PCB with date of 2-11-93 along with a mark on the underside of the chassis of 3-93. Serial number is R-001567

You can estimate shipping cost using DHL(usually cheaper) or UPS Gound with shipping box dimensions of (H) 16" x (W) 16" x (L) 33". Shipping Weight is 52lbs.Winner pays all shipping/insurance. Amp will be shipped from zip code 27410. I accept Paypal or Money Order. Will only sell within Continental US and Canada.

Man, wish I had the extra duckies, I would jump on this like a kid on a slip-and-slide :)

I have a Rev F made in 1-93 same exact specs and I really love it.
If anyone wants to see Pics, here's mine: http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=15009

So why sellin ? You just movin on with your tone quest ?

Honestly, I just have too much stuff that needs to go :cry: So, my loss, someone else's gain.

C'mon members :oops: . One more day and it's on the auction block. I had rather sell to a fellow member and see that it's in a good home.

After only getting a couple of hits on it, I'm really surprised that I have not sold it yet, especially at the price I had it for. So f I don't have a confirmed commitment by 6pm EST today(Saturday), then it's on the BAY. Sorry, but I can't sit on this any longer. I'm amazed because I've seen the later 3 channels go for more than my 2 channel, can't figure this one out........ :?

Latest posts

Back