• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BACK UP FS: '93 Dual Rec (Chrome Chassis/Black Plate)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThunderMonkey

Reaction score
Guy who commited backed out on me due to cashflow problems! So it's back up For Sale !
Well here I go, I said I'd NEVER part with this baby but alas, life happens !

I've babied this one, sounds and looks awesome and everything works great with no issues.
The crunch and tone we all know and love AND a good clean channel to boot !

Specs:
Made in January 1993, 100 watts, 2 channel, original leather covering, original one button footswitch, Chrome Chassis, Black Diamond Plate, series fx loop, attached power cord, mixed 12AX7 pre's, EL34's and 5AR4 rectifier tubes (will include original coke-bottle 5U4G's) AND those awesome Mark lll Schumaker Power and Output Transformers. Parts were made in Oct/Nov. 1992 and build date of 1-93, making this a Revision F. Serial # R-001109
I'll also include the foam-lined, hard plastic case it's always traveled in.

Pics are in my signature, if you need more go here: http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z310/ThunderMonkey67/Mesa%20gear/

$1400. firm by Paypal and shipped/insured to lower U.S. 48 only !

I hate to sell "MEduSA" but times are hairy these days, new owner will LOVE this fine amp !!

Thanks guys

I'm in the process of selling an Engl Fireball 60w and Peavey 5150 block letter so hopefully this is still available by the time I get the money!

Back