Reality check for Mesa owners...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monsta-Tone said:
Dude! I got a real set of Mesa Boogie rubber amp feet I'll sell ya fer $200! This is a really great deal! You won't find this stuff anywhere else.......
all 4 of them? :p

Monsta-Tone said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Trevoverb-Amp-100W-1800-/170644116975?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27bb2e95ef
What's a Trevoverb? The pictures looks like a Trem-o-verb, but mine has 2 channels (and two modes on each) but not three channels. Plus mine is 27-3/8" width Not 25.5". :?

Monsta-Tone said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Trevoverb-Amp-100W-1800-/170644116975?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27bb2e95ef

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

droptrd said:
Monsta-Tone said:
Dude! I got a real set of Mesa Boogie rubber amp feet I'll sell ya fer $200! This is a really great deal! You won't find this stuff anywhere else.......
all 4 of them? :p

there's supposed to be *4*?!

droptrd said:
Must be the rapture messin with peoples heads

Don't even get me started on that. I think Harold Camping is a charlatan who is preying on the gullibility of the ignorant masses. He managed to accumulate 24million dollars of donations from well meaning people. Imagine how many boogies that would buy, and EVEN if we paid the inflated prices demanded by these optimistic individuals.

TremoJem said:
Not even funny...I hate people like that.
Agreed! +1 to (not funny), there's a certain kind of "buyer" that really gets my blood boiling, its the one that knows he will never get anywhere musically, well in reality he "SUCKS" at guitar so in his intense jealousy, because he has a little coin will go and buy up every (insert the amp you'd most love to play but cant afford or FIND one -here-) and just keep it in their basement or some frik'n room and never play them, and he'll do it out of spite just because he knows YOU want it!!! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: ...........whew! rant over, I know a guy like that :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Engineering-Dual-Rectifier-Amp-/170646571481?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27bb5409d9

droptrd said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Engineering-Dual-Rectifier-Amp-/170646571481?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27bb5409d9
Haha! It says I can "enliven" my audience if I buy this amp. So that's all it takes.

Product Information
Boost your guitar tones significantly with the Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier amplifier and enhance your overall live performance. With 100 Watt power output, this Mesa Boogie guitar amp head gives out loud and clear audio response to enliven the whole crowd at the auditorium. This Mesa Boogie 100 watt guitar amp releases warm tones, which sound clean and enhances your original tones. The Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier comes with 3 fully independent channels, wherein the first offers clean tones and the rest offers raw, vintage high gain or modern high gain tones. This Mesa Boogie 100 watt guitar amp features patented Bold/Spongy Variac Switch, which allows you to tweak the music and get a massive sound effect. Moreover, the True Hard Bypass Switch in this Mesa Boogie guitar amp head gets rid of the output level & solo level controls, along with FX loop from the signal path for clearer sound outcome.
The best amp ever made! High quality, mint condition amp purchased brand new in 1998 and only used in the studio for 4 months. This amp is in excellent sonic and cosmetic condition. Everything works perfectly and it sounds fantastic, as it should. The Mesa Boogie website can provide technical information if needed.

"Best amp ever made! Sounds so good that I only used it for 4 months and then put it away! It was just too much for me!" :lol:

Hope this isn't anyone here! If so, sorry, but this is ridiculous!

Monsta-Tone said:
Product Information
Boost your guitar tones significantly with the Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier amplifier and enhance your overall live performance. With 100 Watt power output, this Mesa Boogie guitar amp head gives out loud and clear audio response to enliven the whole crowd at the auditorium. This Mesa Boogie 100 watt guitar amp releases warm tones, which sound clean and enhances your original tones. The Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier comes with 3 fully independent channels, wherein the first offers clean tones and the rest offers raw, vintage high gain or modern high gain tones. This Mesa Boogie 100 watt guitar amp features patented Bold/Spongy Variac Switch, which allows you to tweak the music and get a massive sound effect. Moreover, the True Hard Bypass Switch in this Mesa Boogie guitar amp head gets rid of the output level & solo level controls, along with FX loop from the signal path for clearer sound outcome.
The best amp ever made! High quality, mint condition amp purchased brand new in 1998 and only used in the studio for 4 months. This amp is in excellent sonic and cosmetic condition. Everything works perfectly and it sounds fantastic, as it should. The Mesa Boogie website can provide technical information if needed.

"Best amp ever made! Sounds so good that I only used it for 4 months and then put it away! It was just too much for me!" :lol:

Hope this isn't anyone here! If so, sorry, but this is ridiculous!
The title of the thread is "Reality Check for Mesa Owners" soo... :lol: :lol:

Thatguy said:
Sometimes the hunt and the dealing are more fun than the actual item purchased. My wife doesn't get it. :D

So true...I told her I try to get the same color amp, guitars, motorcycles, etc. so she doesn't notice how much horse-tradin' I do ;)

Here is another ridiculous ad I just found in my local CL. Awesome Stiletto stored in a corner for 2 years. If I had an awesome amp I'd be playing it. Any amp I had that was sitting in a corner for 2 years I'd figure I didn't need but maybe that's why he's selling it. But $2000? It does have a case for the head but still. http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/msg/2462444082.html

Back