Quad preamp clip

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Bacelar

Reaction score
Hi!

I recorded Another Holy War by Blind Guardian, so probably no one upload something from the band here before.

It´s recorded with an ESP-MII and my "Flaming V", my custom guitar. The poweramp is a Boogie 50/50 and recorded with SM57 and AKG C3000B, trough a Presonus Firebox. Lead 1 all the time. I don´t have much idea about recording, so don´t be cruel, please XD.
The cab is a 2x12 Rectifier V30.

If you have any questions, ask me! Hope you like it!

http://tonefinder.com/index.php?section=id&value=11787

Awesome tone man! Nice and tight without any flub or fizz. You have a knack for recording guitars for sure! :D

Thanks! I´m glad that you like it! : D

A bit of offtopic:

As you can imagine, english isn´t my mother tongue, so when you say for example "a 4x12 cabinet", how you read that? "a four by twelve cabinet" or "a four per twelve cabinet?"

Sorry for the offtopic.

Thanks! I think is a original one, becouse is not the typical band to doing recordings ;)

And I´m glad that you like it!

Darth Bacelar said:
Thanks! I´m glad that you like it! : D

A bit of offtopic:

As you can imagine, english isn´t my mother tongue, so when you say for example "a 4x12 cabinet", how you read that? "a four by twelve cabinet" or "a four per twelve cabinet?"

Sorry for the offtopic.

yes, you read it "a four by twelve"

no mames guey, that was sick! great playing and tone!

more please!

thanks

scott

Thanks! Yeah, maybe another day I´ll upload something more, but I don´t know what will be.

By the way, that expression is from latin people, if you use that here, people stare at you with WTF face XD

Is like english from england and american english, but there are more differences between the spanish from south america and the spanish from spain ;)

Darth Bacelar said:
By the way, that expression is from latin people, if you use that here, people stare at you with WTF face XD

haha, yeah I figured... I have a bunch of latino friends

scott

Latest posts

Back