PRUNE BOOGIES

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A dear old friend of mine loaned me this pair of Prune Boogies. The Princeton Reverb has RS pencilled in the back and Randy verified that it was in fact his signature when I took that amp up to Boogie a few years ago. The brown Princeton is the only brown one I've seen. I haven't shared photos of these publicly yet and figured I'd share them here first. Been hanging out in the wings for a while and finally a got around to posting. Great community, stoked to be a part of it;)
Prune Boogies.jpeg

Last edited:
I envision Carlos in a music store wailing away while Randy listens. Ill bet Gibson would love one of these in their new demo center :)

Thanks for posting.

I envision Carlos in a music store wailing away while Randy listens. Ill bet Gibson would love one of these in their new demo center :)

Thanks for posting.
Hey Bob...

With pleasure! Totally feel you on the Carlos front:) And, as I understand it, the brown amp was owned by Bay Area Bluesman Tim Kaihatsu (R.I.P.), best known for his work with Robert Cray. All that to say there is some Bay Area mojo going on with these lovely amps - Santa Cruz included! And funny you should say that, the owner and I did talk about the 'Gibson factor'!

Back