• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ Combo Export Model.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobs_Boogie_Hooked

Reaction score
hi guys 8)
I am parting ways with my beloved C+ combo unfortunately have to try and pay off my car loan and have not been playing much anymore.
The amplifier was made in 1984 it's cream with 1x12 combo with Electro Voice 200 watt speaker features all options except Simul-class. It is 60 watts has the rare export transformer for worldwide usage. Original STR 415 USA made boogie tubes along with another pair of original STR 415 power tubes.
The side of the amplifier reads SRGX 38 and the serial number #13637. This is the only C+ I have ever seen that has Randall C.Smith's signature above the power cord. I contacted Kris Dilbeck from Mesa Boogie in regards to this and here is his original email below

RE: MKIIC+?
Sent: Tuesday, 18 November 2008 5:48:24 AM
To: Bob ([email protected])

Greetings,

That’s actually RCS which is Randy C. Smith.

Thanks

Kris
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 9:12 PM
To: Kris Dilbeck
Subject: MKIIC+

Hello Kris
I wanted to ask what the reference to RCA is located under the '+' of the power cord?
Usually a MKIIC+ has the + sign with MB signature but what does RCA mean?

thanks again Kris

regards
Bob.

So to avoid any confusion it's all genuine and very rare. The sound is incredible and I have owned a previous C+ which had a standard 110 volt power transformer but it just didn't sound as good as this one. The condition is excellent inside and out.
The amplifier comes with cord, lead, 2 original pairs of STR 415 tubes and another pair of standard STR tubes. Foot pedal is included.
I live in Melbourne of Australia and am happy to ship the amplifier but it will not be cheap as all the couriers I have contacted have let me know it will cost $600AU.
My email is [email protected] I will send many photos to serious interest only as I have shots of the guts as well. I bought this amplifier from a well known boogie boarder and happy to supply references and contacts if needed.
I am after $5500AU (not including postage) which is about $3500US as of today.

$5000AU ($3285USD)

Slideshow of pics :wink:
http://s462.photobucket.com/albums/qq345/IbanezGuitarsAU/Mesa%20Boogie%20Mark2%20Combo/?albumview=slideshow&mediafilter=all

Back