• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

price questions about some things im willing to let go of

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalhead51105

Reaction score
i have the following things i'm willing to let go of and just wondering how much i could get out of all of this random equipment so i can fund for bigger and better things.

PEDALS:
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-3 Chorus
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-2 Flanger
Ibanez Sound Tank Digital Delay
Digitech Metal Master Heavy Metal Distortion
Morley Pro Series II Wah / Volume

GUITARS:
LTD EC-50 with duncan designed invader

ill see if i cant get pictures so that the condition of each piece can be evaluated but i'm mainly concerned with general sale values so i don't rip anyone off or get ripped off myself.

prob about $50 each for the pedals (much less for the DS-1) and about $250 - $300 for the EC? Purely guesstimates mind you...

You can search ebay's completed listings for each item you have and look at the ending prices listed in green (green means they sold for that price, red means they did NOT sell for that price). That's usually a very good indication of what something is worth to the average ebayer...

Yea, about 50 per pedal...but nto much for distortion.

Just btw, that guitar new on Zzounds is 200$...

Latest posts

Back