Price check IIC+ conversion, 60 watts, no EQ or reverb

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whoopysnorp

Reaction score
I was just browsing eBay and I noticed a IIC > IIC+ conversion (which the seller says was done around 1991). It's a 60 watt head with a custom maple shell that doesn't appear to be made by Mesa but looks nice, no GEQ, and no reverb. For reference, what is a fair price for such a head? It has zero bids right now, and the starting bid seems fairly attractive for a IIC+. I know this is probably the least desirable IIC+ imaginable, but I don't even use the GEQs on my Mesas, and I never use reverb either. Shame about no simul-class though. I just bought a loaded Mark III purple stripe, so realistically I'll probably leave it alone, but I figured it'd be good to know the value in case something similar comes up again.

I don't know if it helps but I paid $1750 for mine... It's B -> C+ with GEQ and Simul-Class... this was about 6 weeks ago.

I'd say maybe $1400

Well worth the asking price. The 60 watters w/o eq, sound incredible. PURE TONE!!!

Go for it!

Hi There,
If i m correct, that one is sold as for now :lol:
This version, kind of minimal configuration sounds awesome
you can spend an entire afternoon just tweaking preamp tubes combinations etc
and i founded the clean very sparkling.

It was fairly priced, i paid USD 1400 for the latest S Cplus (not an upgrade, chassis only) i purchased in december with same kind of tube assortment.

That C plus looks clean, on top , the face plate has the Pull deep, pretty funny for an upgrade :eek:

That amp was a killer sounding amp. It was well worth 3000 for sure. :D

Latest posts

Back