Post your rig part 2

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight and to the point.

e1b7e3b4-ea0f-481f-b8d6-e3d44cc87b1e_zps87cc3908.jpg

Haven't tried it in a band setting yet, but the simul satellite combo and EVM Thiele cab partnered with the TriAxis is BY FAR the best amp setup i've owned....including; Mesa Roadster, various Rocktron/ Egnater amps, another Triaxis w/Marshall 9200, Marshall JVM

It's so much more versatile than just using a standard poweramp as i can switch the EQ in and out with the TriAxis and mix it with various settings of the Dynamic Voice. CRAZY COOL!!

harem_theater said:

Haven't tried it in a band setting yet, but the simul satellite combo and EVM Thiele cab partnered with the TriAxis is BY FAR the best amp setup i've owned....including; Mesa Roadster, various Rocktron/ Egnater amps, another Triaxis w/Marshall 9200, Marshall JVM

Sweet setup!!! I love those Simul Satellites! They should reissue those with modular preamps, so that you could buy the Satellite power amp/chassis/eq/cabinet, and pop in the preamp module of your choice!

lespaulguy32 said:
MesaENGR412 said:
Sweet cab!

-AJH

Sweet doggy, too! :D

Haha Thanks. The doggy is a 42Kg English Bulldog that we rescued from a shelter 1,5y ago.

About the white cab. I recently bought that 2nd hand. I wasn't looking for a white cab, just a mesa standard rec cab in good condition. The best one I could find was this one. A bit strange the 1st time used live, but now the band is used to it ;-)

Here's my new RA-100 and matching 2x12 recto cab! I custom ordered the cab from Mesa so that it would match my RA-100 and it finally came in - they must be pretty busy out there in CA cause it took 2 freakin' months! :x Also had a custom pedalboard (pumaboard) built - has matching black Mesa tolex and piping. After owning a g-system for many years I decided to downsize to just what I feel are the necessities. I'm not a huge pedal guy - give me some reverb and delay and I'm good! :D

010_zpsafc2a1ba.jpg

Cory said:
Here's my new RA-100 and matching 2x12 recto cab! I custom ordered the cab from Mesa so that it would match my RA-100 and it finally came in - they must be pretty busy out there in CA cause it took 2 freakin' months! :x Also had a custom pedalboard (pumaboard) built - has matching black Mesa tolex and piping. After owning a g-system for many years I decided to downsize to just what I feel are the necessities. I'm not a huge pedal guy - give me some reverb and delay and I'm good! :D

010_zpsafc2a1ba.jpg

Sweet rig! Dig the strymons, I have a few myself, they are some great pedals.

screamingdaisy - I really like strymon's flanger. As you can see I'm not a huge effects guy, but I do like some subtle flange every once and a while - the strymon is very tweakable, you can achieve any level/sound of flange - it has 3 different flange types (feedback) and 3 different wave patterns (LFO). The favorite setting is also a nice touch. It's pricey (as are all strymon pedals) for a flanger, but with flange really being the only modulation effect I like to use, it was worth the money to me. Also, the blue sky & el cap are just freakin' amazing too! :wink:

pivot said:
Sorry for repeating this but how do you add images again?
Use a photo storage site, such as Photobucket.
Post your photo's there.
Copy the link to the picture.
Click on the Img button when making a post here.
Insert the link between

Hit Preview to see if it worked.

I bought it back in 2004 from Music Go Round in Louisville, KY.
It's really from a combo.
I bought the rackmount kit off of eBay a few years back.

MichaelC4 said:
I bought it back in 2004 from Music Go Round in Louisville, KY.
It's really from a combo.
I bought the rackmount kit off of eBay a few years back.

Gee , you got my dream rig ! Any links to it ! If you have one .

sprocket said:
Any links to it ! If you have one .
No links. I just bought the pieces over time.

To add to what I mentioned earlier,
Someone in my neighborhood sold me the 4U 18" deep shockmount for $10.

I bought one of the road ready cabinets from a guy here in town.
It was my first metal grill cabinet to buy. Non-original speakers in it right now.
100 watt Carvin British/Vintage speakers on top, Celestion G12h-90s in the bottom.
Plan on changing them to C90s in the open back top and V30s in the bottom.

The other road ready cabinet came from a Music Go Round near Boston.
It came with the original C90s in the top, with optional top panel, and EVM12Ls in the bottom.

Possibly, later on I'll pick up a Mark IV rackmount or a Stereo Fifty/Fifty and pair it with my Studio Preamp to fit in the 4U shockmount.

It s a great story in there . I guess that one needs to be patient .

What do you think of the Carvin drivers .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back