Post Your Rig! Must Include a Mark V.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speech!

sorry JJ, don't mean to be starstruck.

AD popped on my ipod on my morning commute the other day and i immediately thought of this forum!

can we expect new stuff soon?

MArkV/VADER 412
MKVader2.jpg

Here's my stuff...

Jackson USA RR1 replaced the Jim Root Telecaster (I just sold the root... didn't like the EMG's with the M-V at all)

DSC_30950001.jpg

Jackson USA SL1T... my number one

DSC_32020001.jpg

DSC_32050001.jpg

Boogie Monster...

DSC_28050001.jpg

USA Standard Strat and USA G&L ASAT Custom

DSC_31020001.jpg

DSC_28090001.jpg

DSC_33450001.jpg

Thanks

DSCN0099-1.jpg

Haven't played the Warrior through it much but I love the Firebird. Just have to roll the tone knob back a little though with the bridge pickup to keep it from getting too bright. Really thinking about trying the Lollar pickups :?:

primeholy said:
JimmyB said:
Hey! Yet another 1965a: the all-purpose, great sounding luggable cab! :mrgreen:
Now I need to either remove the foot pockets from the cab or buy some Marshall feet for my boogie.
Yeah, those cups can get in the way sometimes, but don't you find that the beeeeeeeg feet on the Mk V spread the load nicely over most of the cup?

mejoshee said:
salvatruco said:
this is an upgraded picture from my toys

mesa018.jpg

mesa020.jpg
very nice! port city rocks!

and i like your pedal board setup--nice and simple.

my last piece in the puzzle for my sound were the cab/speaker combination.....port city cabs and the eminence Delta pro 12A completed my search........

thanks mejoshee

A bit different approach from me, I love how the tubes light up the back of the amp, too bad you never really look at it.

6132010105418412a.jpg

Got it together in this incarnation after having all the gear for a year or so. The 2x12 is the new addition:

DSC01457.jpg

Latest posts

Back