Post your Marks!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themisfit138

Reaction score
I just took some new pictures and I thought it would be nice to see pictures of other peoples setups.
markiic012.jpg

themisfit138 said:
I just took some new pictures and I thought it would be nice to see pictures of other peoples setups.
markiic012.jpg
You really did steal my eq curve :lol:
P1010622.jpg

I know, the .50 cal isn't a mark, and ignore that MarkIV too.

Platypus said:
some interesting EQ settings in this thread :p
well I heard Hangar18's III, so I had to copy his EQ settings with a few tweaks. And it sounds just as good on both my amps.

The studio pre sounds very close to the mark 3
At the moment the setup that I am using is when I am playing alone I use the studio pre with the Marshall valvestate (I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING TO SAY) power amp because I don,t need it very loud and if I only play it for an hour or so (save on power tubes) But if my friends come up one who plays the drums then I use the Mark 3 and the simul in stereo there is no comparison with this set up.

When I first got the mark 3 I did do a comparison with the studio pre/simul sat and they sound very very close

And yes Jim that was your simul sat great amp.

Here is my precious Mark III (serial 213xx). It was ready in november 1987 and is working perfectly. I'm looking for a matching Thiele cabinet to get the perfect amp/cabinet combination. It doesn't matter which of my guitars I use, I always get a stunning tone that I get compliments for, even from soundtech guys. For an amp that has it's 22 birthday in november it looks astonishing!

mesafront.jpg

mesa_back.jpg

mesa_panel.jpg

I hope that I got the links from photobucket right :)
DrBazooka

Latest posts

Back