Post your DC Rigs

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice rigs fellas!

Here is some of my stuff, I will try to get some better pics soon.

004.jpg

Here's my DC-5 with a TC Electronic Nova System in front of it. Boss V-wah provides a Vox wah with the toe switch and a slight boost with the heal switch.

BoogieRig-sm.jpg

pay no attention to the old midi switch on the left of the photo - it is not hooked to this gear at all

EDIT: I am now using a 2-button FS and running the Nova System thru my FX loop (I highly recommend this, BTW)

I just got a dc- 10 combo 2X12 and it was made in 1998. any tips with this amp and how to maintain the amp? tone advice is welcomed as well?

here is a picture of my new (used, but mint condition) DC-5 sitting on top of 4U rack with all my pedals in it and the "brain" of this setup, an RJM RG-16 for switching the amp and the pedals.
i run the amp thru an old marshall 1982A 320 watt cabinet with G12H80 speakers.

DC-5%20incl%20Rack.jpg

Triaxstasy said:
Nice setup! Those Fame Sweet Tone pedals are a real bang for a € 8)
thanks mate, and yes, those pedals are great! really love the delay with its modulated repeats and the overdrive is killer as well.
they work very well for me and even with a normal pedal-board system, you don´t loose tone because of the true-bypass.
have had the phaser, but it´s a phase100 copy and i prefer the phase90 sound.

Back