Post pics of your MESA/Boogie here.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Regret

Reaction score
DC-5Headandcab.jpg

My Dual Caliber DC-5 and 2x12 horizontal Recto cab.
Both with the optional gold (black+tan) grille.

Your turn now!

Hmm, it said Vintage page, but I know Road Kings and Rectos ain't, so here's mine too:

Peds0704-08.jpg

Yeah, it's a Nomad 100. And yeah, I like it.

**** you guys have some nice stuff. I need a Recto, RK, MkIV, Nomad I just need em all.

All MBs welcome unless someone has a problem w/it, I just posted in the vintage page cause of my DC-5.

Overture2005, hows the vert 2x12? How is the sound projection?

Regret said:
**** you guys have some nice stuff. I need a Recto, RK, MkIV, Nomad I just need em all.

All MBs welcome unless someone has a problem w/it, I just posted in the vintage page cause of my DC-5.

Overture2005, hows the vert 2x12? How is the sound projection?

Hey Regret,
this beast sounds loud, pretty warm and thick midrange, round high frequency. To compare with a MESA 4x12, the low end of the vert 2x12 is right. IMO it's enough. It has pretty good definition even when chording with heavy distortion. This guy is one of my favor cabs.(MESA traditional 4x12, Bogner 4x12)

Regret said:

I wasn't posting mine 'cause the threads on the vintage page, but seeing as you say it's ok.... :D

completed_rack.JPG

Everything is sitting on a Recto Std 4x12...I'm still saving for the second cab.

2004 Mark IV Short Head and 2x12 Vertical Recto Cab, New, $1229 plus tax.
Guitar Center Clearance Sales, priceless.

neck_attached_to_body.JPG

That's a sweeeet deal...my local GC had that special going on, I just couldn't justify it though :cry:

RussB said:

That's a sweeeet deal...my local GC had that special going on, I just couldn't justify it though :cry:

Initially, I thought so too. I already had Mk IV combo, a Carvin MTS head and Avatar cab. But I couldn't leave that deal on the table.

Here's my stuff, MkIII Coliseum head, MkIV, Vertical 2x12, Recto Oversized Cab and a dreaded JCM800 2203... no Marshall bashing please, it is pre-1991 :)

mkiv.jpg

CudBucket said:

Damnit.
Why Am I cursed with living in Australia?
I had to buy mine used and import from the USA. 1100us, 2001 model.

Latest posts

Back