older 2 channel dual rectifier series loop mod needed

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heir To Oblivion

Reaction score
I have searched and searched for directions on how to loop mod my 2 channel dual rectifier but have only found posts for the later models with the mx knob - mine has the send level knob on back and Loop Active Master knob on front- I am new to the board so hello all and any info will be greatly appreciated.
dual.jpg

Ok - I found a post where someone said that this was a series loop. My problem is that when I hook my ISP Decimator into the fx loop it acted like an extra volume knob with no gating at all. so I messed with the send level and loop active master settings and this is what I found : send level at 4 and loop active master at 9 o clock I get gating but you can still hear the dry signal very faint in the background. Before I had the send level @5 and the loop active master dimed and the decimator acted like an extra master volume with no gating at all. Is there any way to completely remove the dry signal ?

Latest posts

Back