Ok time to buy a rack mount multi effect for my mark iv

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nault.jama

Reaction score
Good day all, i recently went into a lot of struggle with my mark iv… i almost traded it for something else, and i ended up keeping it…but i decided to invest in my rig a little bit. I want to buy a multi effect processor. One that would give me the following, in no special order: Chorus, phaser, overdrive, compression noise gate, delay, reverb, harmonizer, and if its worth it i would have like to have some amp modelling as well, ranging from super clean to super heavy pantera like distortion. I'm willing to invest about 500$ maybe a little more if I'm about to miss out on something awesome. Now what i want to achieve is i want to keep the tone i already have with my mark iv and had to it. I would use the channel 1 for clean stuff and i could use this channel for a big distortion as well. Using channel 3 for what it is with a bit of delay, reverb or whatever effect i see fit. Do you get the idea? I don't want to replace my entire rig with just a big pedal, i want to had to what i already have.

Now I'm not sure if i want to go for a pedal or a rack mount unit. I feel like rack mount is the way to go for some reason. i have look at the DigiTech GSP1101 Rack Processor. Seem like a good choice but would like to know what you experience guy think about it, and if you have other suggestion to give me. Also, I'm not into recording all that much. Its going to be use for live situation mostly, if that help.

Thanks in advance for your precious advice

Marko

Cmon this forum is getting way to quiet!

ANY help-opinion would help tremendously

Some other question i have….

If i buy the digitech gsp1101 WITH the digitech control 2 midi pedal, will i be able to switch my mark iv channel AND control the gsp at the same time? If it does, does it mean that i won't be using my original mark iv pedal to switch channel? Sorry if its a redundant question, I'm new to rack system and midi switch and even though I'm searching for answer, I'm struggling…I wouldn't want to buy something expensive just to realize latter on that it doesn't work like i thought it would.

TC G-Major 2?

It won't do the modelling but you could always add their Nova Drive pedal. Add a MIDI footswitch and the GMajor should be able to control amp channel switching too.

Latest posts

Back