No Volume When Loop Engaged...HELP!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cameronnabavi

Reaction score
Hi guys! I just got my hands on my mark v and am loving it so far! i have a g system i'd like to connect with it and when i make the loop active (no g system connected yet, with the jacks empty or a TS cable from send to return) there is no volume when i use the output knob.

i changed v6 with a spare and to no avail....any help?

Odd...
I'll go down the list.
(Back of the amp)
far left Foot switch is selected
next to that. Effects send is set to foot switch
the effects loop switch is set to Loop Active (up position)
is the effects send level control in the middle

Is your Foot switch controller plugged in with what ever channel you have selected lit up.
Is the amber light on the pedal board for the FX lit up?

So typical mistake by me! Put the knob to all for fx loop, loop made active and still didn't work. The put a patch cable between send and return and it worked! Awesome!

Dude... I had my amp about two weeks. I called the boogie store cause my amp stopped working. Ya know that little button on the foot switch..."Mute" Ah yes when the little red light is on the amp is not. Freaking out about my amp I jammed my head up my butt thinking to myself I was just playing 10 minutes ago. I checked and rechecked everything on the amp and not once did I turn around and look at the pedal board. Freaking little button. LOL oh you can never tell anyone I told you. Nope that was not me... Geeze it was me....I cannot believe it was me that did that...

The amp kicks butt doesn't it.

Latest posts

Back