No Boogies on MF?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some Guitar Centers sell Boogies. Unfortunately, the one in my town does not. I'm trying to change that but am not having much luck. :x

My GC sells them, and happens to be my local dealer unless I want to drive a bit, but it seems lately Mesa's just sit on the floor gathering dust. (That makes adding the brand a difficult decision for a retailer.) They have had a great sounding ED combo there for many months now. If I wasn't broke I'd fix that problem with the Electradyne!

David

The GC stores by me look pretty bad right now, low stock on high end items and just dirty looking (staff seems down too). What boogies they have, have been on the floor, and are dirty and beat up looking (but they won't discount them?). They have no new in the box boogies in stk. I did order a New Boogie (Lonestar express special ) form GC online, when I got it, it had a blown power tube (the power tube looked frosted white color) it was in used condition, not new like I paid for. I think boogie should look in to this but, not sure what they could do to GC.

The 2 closest GCs to me dont carry mesa. They dont carry anything worth a **** cept fender marshall and gibson. They should rename the store "sticks and strings center" Thats all GC is good for near me - sticks and strings.

droptrd said:
The 2 closest GCs to me dont carry mesa. They dont carry anything worth a sh!t cept fender marshall and gibson. They should rename the store "sticks and strings center" Thats all GC is good for near me - sticks and strings.

Thats the same with the guitar centers near me, I mean, they sometimes get good stuff in, like 2 ch rectos, roadsters, soldanos. But only like ery 4 months.

Roadifier said:
droptrd said:
The 2 closest GCs to me dont carry mesa. They dont carry anything worth a sh!t cept fender marshall and gibson. They should rename the store "sticks and strings center" Thats all GC is good for near me - sticks and strings.

Thats the same with the guitar centers near me, I mean, they sometimes get good stuff in, like 2 ch rectos, roadsters, soldanos. But only like ery 4 months.

My GC is pretty nice, it has all the high end PRS stuff and a decent Gibson selection as well as a decent used guitar section, but it takes forever for a Boogie to roll through. I stick to the music store I used to work at. We are a Boogie retailer and much more adept at whats going on. Also the only Orange dealer anywhere near. Only reason to go to GC is to get a Devi Ever pedal...or to get their PRS's dirty 8)

SonicProvocateur said:
Roadifier said:
droptrd said:

My GC is pretty nice, it has all the high end PRS stuff and a decent Gibson selection as well as a decent used guitar section, but it takes forever for a Boogie to roll through. I stick to the music store I used to work at. We are a Boogie retailer and much more adept at whats going on. Also the only Orange dealer anywhere near. Only reason to go to GC is to get a Devi Ever pedal...or to get their PRS's dirty 8)

Same with mine they have lots of PRS's and gibsons and nice used guitars, But barely any boogies. There is though a really good boogie dealer where I live and they also get John petrucci in their shop.

The GC closest to me has too much competition from smaller mom & pop operations with muscians and knowledgable staff working there. GC seems to have gotten completely focused selling Gibby/Fender/Line 6. Some nice people there but some that don't know jack.... Staff reduction and starting to get that 'when will this store be closing' look. Has turned in to a Wal Mart shopping experience.

Latest posts

Back