New Track "Into The Dark" - Recto & Mark IV bl

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kk

Reaction score
Check out "Into The Dark" and let me know what you guys think!

If you like what you hear, add us!

http://www.myspace.com/oneovereight

wow... 40 views and no comments. the silence is deafening. no love?

lol, i hate when that happens. Listen, i'm sure the tone was amazing coming out of the cab/s but it doesn't sound the same from my speakers. Trust me, i'm running a mark IV and a roadster head. No offense, great song and all, but the tone itself could use better production in my opinion. Rock on!

Hey Nick... appreciate the feedback no pun intended... At this point, I am just playin.... not recording or engineering...

I think it sounds great. Don't worry about the "no replies" or comments. 153 views and only one comment on my last clip. It's all good!

Thanks for the comments. Detailed feedback like "bad" gives me alot to work with ;)

^%##! Myspace player doesn't play the song. I gave up after a minute. You may be losing feedback that way. Did you have a Soundclick page or something hidden on your website (the "Music" section said "Not Found" when I clicked on that nav link)?

Oddly, "16" played right away in the player. Production on that song wasn't bad, and I dug the song, but I have no idea if that has the same amps/tone as "Into The Dark".

As others have said the mix is a bit weird and the tone prob sounds a lot better live but I like the tune and the vocals are interesting and fit very well with the music. I would bring the bass up a bit more and try to get more kick drum in the mix; the drumming is a bit anemic. The guitar is a bit loud in the mix all things considered.

Keep it up! It's frustrating getting so many views with no comments, my last thread had 130+ views and no replies :p

Hey Season of Pain... I just posted the track to my soundclick page...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=763302

Top song is same one as myspace page... Probably sounds a little better as I think their player sounds much better than the myspace one (IMO).

The next two tracks show kind of the development of the song. One recorded at home with EZ drummer, the next a dry run with the band in our rehearsal room a few months ago sans vox.

Latest posts

Back