New Tone for the Recto's!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scary

Reaction score
I was never a recto fan, but their marketing team makes me want to buy one anyway.

There was a fairly long review by a person here. Probably search for 2010 and find it. The bottom line from that person was the differences were small and not worth trading up to get. I must admitt the marketing of the 2010 is totally awesome, earthy, raw, harmonic, and gas inspiring, almost.

Eric on here took one for a spin and said it really wasn't that different from the last revision. And he is a pretty experienced Recto player.

For everyone else, heres the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_dJE_y-NEk

Just based on the video, the raw and vintage modes seem a little more usable, but other than that doesn't sound too different.

Scary said:
I was never a recto fan, but their marketing team makes me want to buy one anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's exactly how I felt about the Mark V until I tried one! :lol: :lol: :lol: I left with a few new pedals instead!

Rainbow Guitars (the same place where Eric went) has one. The salesman is a long time Racktifier player and he didn't like it at all.
I didn't even try it out.
I wanted to spend more time with the Roadster, but had some serious ear fatigue after playing the Mark V for a couple of hours.

The clean channel is different...better, but DEFINITELY not the Roadster clean. The Roadster has a MUCH better clean channel.

Eric

Latest posts

Back