New Guitar Day! :D

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaz

Reaction score
Finally brought this one home after much anticipation! 2008 Gibson Les Paul Traditional in Iced Tea Burst (57 Classic Neck, 57 Classic + Bridge).

LesPaul9.jpg

LesPaul11.jpg

LesPaul10.jpg

LesPaul3.jpg

LesPaul5.jpg

LesPaul7.jpg

Blackface tweed said:
cheez! How much did you paid for that diamond???
She looks awesome!!!!
congrats!

Thanks!
A steal for about $1,899 before tax ($2013 after taxes). A good deal if I may say so. :D

Iced-Tea burst? Where do they come up with these names these days? Used yo play the exact same LP (albeit Standard) back in the seventies. It was called Tabacco (Tobacco) Sunburst. Iced-tea, rofl? Anyhoo, it's a beaty, no doubt about that. Course, I took the pick-guard off and replaced stock pups with DiMarzio original Super Distortions. Can you say Ace Frehley, eh :lol: ?

It retailed at $800 Canadian at Norlin Music, back in, was it '74 or '75?

Dersu Uzala said:
Iced-Tea burst? Where do they come up with these names these days? Used yo play the exact same LP (albeit Standard) back in the seventies. It was called Tabacco (Tobacco) Sunburst. Iced-tea, rofl? Anyhoo, it's a beaty, no doubt about that. Course, I took the pick-guard off and replaced stock pups with DiMarzio original Super Distortions. Can you say Ace Frehley, eh :lol: ?

It retailed at $800 Canadian at Norlin Music, back in, was it '74 or '75?

They still have tobacco /vintage sunburst except it's a lot darker.

i own the same guitar. same color too i payed about 1950 for it and man its a dream guitar. It blows my 2004 Standard with burstbucker pros and my 1976 Custom with stock way out of the water! It is definately worth the money!

Back