New Dyne Owner!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soothsayer

Reaction score
Just signed up to the Board because of the Dyne!!!! I recently traded my roadster head for a Dyne 1x12 combo and a blackheart little giant and matching cab... I'm pretty sure It was the sweetest deal I've ever made!! I'm mostly a metal guy and the Dyne is all I could ever want in an amp.. I boost vintage high with an mxr custom shop OD and I don't miss the Roadster a bit!! The cleans are crazy good!! Better that the roadster in my opinion. I'm amazed at all the awesome lo gain tones I can find in this box too. I've owned both the recto's and roadster but I think I've found my amp... :D

I just got a T-Rex twin boost for mine as I certainly dont need any more gain! Sounds pretty sweet in the loop!

soothsayer said:
Just signed up to the Board because of the Dyne!!!! I recently traded my roadster head for a Dyne 1x12 combo and a blackheart little giant and matching cab... I'm pretty sure It was the sweetest deal I've ever made!! I'm mostly a metal guy and the Dyne is all I could ever want in an amp.. I boost vintage high with an mxr custom shop OD and I don't miss the Roadster a bit!! The cleans are crazy good!! Better that the roadster in my opinion. I'm amazed at all the awesome lo gain tones I can find in this box too. I've owned both the recto's and roadster but I think I've found my amp... :D

**ENVY**

GREAT decision. It is an incredible amp!

I recall I was perfectly happy with my 2 channel dual before trying one of these but now the GAS pain builds. I tried to negotiate a trade but music stores are all for taking shameless advantage of poor musicians so I decided to abstain instead. Bottom line, rectos go for no more than $1,200 used these days if one is lucky so it simply isn't worth my while right now. Going to hopefully put some money aside next summer . . .

Latest posts

Back