My new Mark V rig + 10 space rack...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesaGod666

Reaction score
Here it is on the bay!

It's coming in this afternoon via freight overnight and I can't wait to get my brand new (still boxed) Mark V Head installed. I'm planning on racking my pedals. I also have a Whirlwind Signal Selector that I'm going to install as well. I only have the pedal version (not the rack version...yet). I am so excited. I haven't been this excited since I built my refrigerator rig. Will post pics and vids later tonight. CAN'T WAIT!!

Very cool. I wish I played out enough to justify something like that. Looking forward to some views and sounds of the final product!

Yeah, I know. :evil:

I received my 10 space rack and the thing is HUGE. A little disappointed that they didn't represent the correct product in the photos.

This must be great to save on setup/tear down time, but I don´t think I could get used to having to kneel down to change settings on my amp, especially the Mark V, which is quite the ´tweaker´ ;-)

Oldschool said:
This must be great to save on setup/tear down time, but I don´t think I could get used to having to kneel down to change settings on my amp, especially the Mark V, which is quite the ´tweaker´ ;-)

Absolutely. Our total band SU/TD time is less than 3 minutes. It's nice for me as I only use the Ch. 3 MKIV setting. I just turn it on and go. It's awesome for my purposes, but this isn't the kind of thing you want in your studio/bedroom if you're a tweaker. I wish it was smaller, but I won't start complaining until after I get everything set up in there. I still have to install a 4U Utility Drawer, 1U Power Conditioner, 1U Palmer PDI03, 1U Wireless Unit, and my 2U pedal drawer. So, I think I can use all of the space...we'll see.

Those amp/rack cases are a gigging musician's dream. Pull the ends off, plug in speaker cabs, plug in guitar (or flip on wireless), plug into wall, shred! Rinse and repeat.

Latest posts

Back