My new album out soon with my Mesa Mk IIC+ in da mix.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revgsmall

Reaction score
I have a new CD coming out very soon (Jan-early Feb), its what I call a "Native Americana" CD (I'm one of those don't you know) and it is entitled "Hostiles & Renegades". Musically its very world beat with a Carlos Santana meets Bob Marley vibe to it, and yes since it's my album there are alot of leads!!! I settled on my old Mesa into a new Eminence Maverick with the big speaker knob dialed down to about 1/3rd (it brought the studio volume down very nicely and still retained all the harmonic overtones) . An old Alesis Microverb II in the pre/post jacks and recorded with a AKG C3000B condensor mic.

The guitars are done, I'm just waiting on some drums/percussion guys to do their stuff on their tracks.

I'm still amazed how this amp has performed over the years and is still relevant to great sounding guitar.

And yes I'll upload a mp3 as soon as I get a completely mixed/finished tune...

I'm anxious to hear your comments. Often times I flesh out my guitar tracks with an old Line 6 Pod out of convenience. but on one song, I kept the track cut with the Line 6 Pod. If you can pick out which one that is, I'll send you a CD gratus. This should be fun...

I'm looking forward to hearing it! And I'm definitely up for the challenge in picking the mystery track.

Have a Merry Christmas!

mule#1 said:
I'm looking forward to hearing it! And I'm definitely up for the challenge in picking the mystery track.

Have a Merry Christmas!

I'm going to start on some (hopefully not too) rough mixes tomorrow. As I need to show a few folks what I've been up to. So hopefully I'll have something up before New Years Eve.

Sorry it's taking longer than i hoped!!! I'm trying to get finishing drums on 2 songs. Waiting for my worldly cool drummer bud, Mr. Lear to get back from vacation to record the tracks. I hopefully will upload 2-3 snips this weekend.

Back