• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MXR MicroAmp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiSeRY

Reaction score
Selling an MXR MicroAmp that was used for only a few days. Comes in box and is in perfect condition. Can supply pics if interested. Asking $60 shipped.

excuse my ignorance, but what does this pedal do best? I have a Dyna Comp i've been using for a kind of solo boost, but I don't like it's effect on the clean channel... May be interested in a trade. The Dyna Comp I have has the Vodka Mod kit that makes it quiet, sound better, adds three position toggle switch, and a white LED (in short - they are worth around $90 used so there might be a difference in price b/w it and the micro amp). The modded DC is much improved over the stock Dyna Comp...

Let me know what the micro amp is usually used for and if you'd be up for a trade plus cash (on your end)...

Latest posts

Back