Multi Guitar Settings....

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigdawg

Reaction score
Ok love my express to bits, but, and this isnt really an express problem, I usually play with more than one guitar a night, or more importantly more than one type of pickup a night (tele singles, strat, P90, buckers), and Ill go from lead to rhythm regularly......

Anyone do the same and got any sample settings that mean I dont have to keep altering the dials between the songs, other than the volume..?? Ive gone through the ones in the manual but theyre aimed at one style of PUP - thought id found a great one on the blues channel last night, only to flick to the neck on a 335 (after my strat) and it sounded like mush!

bigdawg said:
Ok love my express to bits, but, and this isnt really an express problem, I usually play with more than one guitar a night, or more importantly more than one type of pickup a night (tele singles, strat, P90, buckers), and Ill go from lead to rhythm regularly......

Anyone do the same and got any sample settings that mean I dont have to keep altering the dials between the songs, other than the volume..?? Ive gone through the ones in the manual but theyre aimed at one style of PUP - thought id found a great one on the blues channel last night, only to flick to the neck on a 335 (after my strat) and it sounded like mush!

Do you have 5:25 or 5:50
I don't have this issue on my 5:50 and have never heard mush from it - always great :mrgreen:

5.50 - the mushy sound was probably due to me setting it up for a vintage 52 tele and then plugging in a 335 with overwound pups... :?

Latest posts

Back