• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted MS-12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted

kentylerax

Reaction score
I am seeking an Eminence MS-12 labeled Mesa Boogie Black Shadow 150w, 8ohm, MS-12. Must be in working order preferably not a re-cone.

I have one in my Mark IIB. But I need an EVM-12L to replace it. Ideally the Mesa Black Shadow edition. Help me find that and I'd be willing to step toward a speaker swap.

I have made the deal for a Mesa Black Shadow labelled EVM-12L. Perfect.
As soon as it arrives I'll offer up the 150w Eminence MS-12 Black Shadow.

I have made the deal for a Mesa Black Shadow labelled EVM-12L. Perfect.
As soon as it arrives I'll offer up the 150w Eminence MS-12 Black Shadow.
That would be awesome as I was doof and got scammed by a person here.. I sent money and got no tracking number or anything.... There were a lot of red flags but I am new to all this kind of stuff.. thank you reaching out.

Your Black Shadow Eminence MS-12 speaker is on the way to you now.

I was able to obtain a Black Shadow EVM-12L so I'm as happy as a clam. (How do we KNOW clams are happy?)

Your Black Shadow Eminence MS-12 speaker is on the way to you now.

I was able to obtain a Black Shadow EVM-12L so I'm as happy as a clam. (How do we KNOW clams are happy?)
I appreciate your update. Not sure how we KNOW if a clam is happy?? I guess if they are smiling 🥲😅

I received the speaker today, installed it and it sounds great. Thank you so much for the help.

Back