• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Monsterpiece MKII, DiMarzio D-Sonic & Air Norton

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rampage

Reaction score
I have some stuff that is taking up space, so I am putting it out there.

All prices are shipped/paypal'd in the contiguous United States. I ship insured via USPS Priority mail, usually the next business day.

Monsterpiece MKII Fuzz. Plain grassy green finish with white knobs and a white led. A few small chips in the paint. Runs on a 9v battery or it's own separate 9v power supply (Powerblocks work, just no daisy chains). - $87

DiMarzio D-Sonic. Standard spacing. Black coils, nickel blade and hexs. Some blemishing on the blade (shine has dulled in a couple spots). Perfect working order with most of the leads left (at least 10"). - $52

DiMarzio Air Norton. Standard spacing. Black coils, nickel slugs. Great cosmetic shape. Again, most of the leads are intact. - $52

Pictures:
monsterpiece.jpg

backplate.jpg

dsonic.jpg

airnorton.jpg

both.jpg

both2.jpg

Latest posts

Back