MK IV RHY 2 Lead clip..

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shep

Reaction score
This my mk IV and 1x12 cab, my stratocaster a lead into the mk IV on the Rhy 2 channel..

There ARE a few bung NOTE'S!!!! But this is my first take...

give's an idea of the TONE!!!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=695807

That fuckin' kicked *** bud. Reminds me of Guthrie Govan too, a little bit more bitey though, if that makes sense. Well played, excellent tone.

Make some more :lol:

Yeah it's all off the top of my head..
But
I have only just started getting into mode's (acouple of weeks) so i still pretty new to the way of the mode and how it all works... i have been playing for about 15 and half of my 20 years alive so i it's not like i am some freak or something..haha

I really surprised myself with this one..

Thanks Alot all.

Rhy 2 tweed tri aclass..

gain 7 pull
bass 4
mid 7
treb-8
prese-8 push
channel vol-5
master volume-2

v on the eq..

I think tubes play abit of a part in the tone to.. v1 is a rca 1950's 12ax7 and 415's in the power section..

nice job....can you tell me what kind of mic and micing techinques you used on the cab?

masque said:
nice job....can you tell me what kind of mic and micing techinques you used on the cab?

shure SM58 mic..

basically found the sweet spot by moving the mic around till it recorded a tone i liked.. Easy!

Good tones and playing! You played some stuff that made me think, "Wish I could improvise like that!".
(I'm very good at the bunk notes-had lotsa practice there.)
Rock on!
David

Back