• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MK 1 RI in sweet headshell

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halfnote

Reaction score
850 shipped with pp gift or add fees.
It is absolutely flawless mint condition, functions perfectly.
I bought it because I have wanted to try one for a long time.
It is great but it will get no playtime while my IV is in power.
I am selling it for exactly what I bought it for and I am eating shipping.

Trade for a Mesa Vertical 2x12 plus cash

l_b615204e8b05405cbd198bceea2f008f.jpg

l_a6874a8f9cb24101aede805bf166c2ea.jpg

l_bd5084e0fe9d435b8e082a9a9932d9f5.jpg

l_8cc8b4cc9a9f431eb1a4d46a303eb14d.jpg

l_686d0e047184428c9a6091c6adbb3517.jpg

l_2d82f67ec2384bccbcb6690641dfdf21.jpg

what are the specs on this thing? I don't know much about the reissue's, how they sound compared to the originals etc..very interesting amp though.

Reverb
Effects loop with send level
Three speaker outs, 4,4,8
60/100 watt switch
Input 1 uses both preamp volumes for more available gain
Input 2 bypasses the first one
Slave out for recording
http://www.mesaboogie.com/manuals/Mark1%20Reissue.pdf

I have never played an original. From what I understand the features are the same. It is a killer amp especially for pedals. I wanted to try one out and I was going to keep it for a backup or posibly run it in stereo with my IV but a PRS I have been wanting became available and this is my only expendable piece of gear.

how is the FX loop? will you ship to east coat canada? a video clip would be deadly too..

I have only used the loop once and it worked fine. I had a delay and a 7 band eq in it. No push/pulls. It's pretty strait forward, the manual has alot of info. I really like the cleans on it. Better than my IV when the reverb is on. I had someone offer me a deal on a PRS Custom Rosewood 22 that I just couldn't pass up so somethin needs to go and this is my only expendable piece of gear.

I don't have any way to make a video clip. I don't mind shipping to Canada if you cover the extra cost. I am on the East coast so it shouldn't be too bad. If you are serious about buying it I might be able to make some audio clips. It is on ebay as well.

hmm you live in Maine I live in NB..I could even try the amp out in person.

I drove 4700 KM 2 years ago, from Canmore, Alberta all the way to Freddy, NB...little drive like that is nothing to me now haha..if you still have it in sept. i would be seriously interested...im moving so I can't load up on anymore stuff until then.

Well, if I do you are welcome to come check it out. I am hoping for it to sell alot sooner than that though. It's listed on a few forums and ebay. I have no problem shipping it to you.

Back