midi mate with tri axis...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soundpurist

Reaction score
My friend tried it today and he cannot phantom power the pedal. Can somebody explain me what to do?

BTW he used a 7 pin midi cable...

soundpurist said:
My friend tried it today and he cannot phantom power the pedal. Can somebody explain me what to do?

Did he run the adapter into the TriAxis/

soundpurist said:

Did he run the adapter into the TriAxis?

Plug 9V adapter in triaxis.9V will be sended by 7 pin midi.
That's it. :wink:

yea you need a 7-pin midi cable, if you arent already using one.

also make sure that the adapter is the right polarity, voltage, ampage etc

soundpurist said:
RobertH said:
soundpurist said:

Did he run the adapter into the TriAxis/

yeah and that works...!?

Okeeaahh... :roll: :lol: sorry i didn't understand or read your answer well(i was sleepy). I don't have the tri axis in front of me and the MANUAL.

Actually the guy is a little bit slow and not very confortable with english language (which we know is the only language of the manual).

Thanks for your support. Martin.

It's O.K. i visit the (pessimist) guy in the morning. I first checked in the manual then i start to connect the power supply while he was complaining: "don't even try, it won't work i did it and there's nothing to do..." i had time to finish then he turn himself in the direction of the midi mate and he saw the midi mate all lit without any power supply in it :shock: he was so suprised, he didn't even thanks me.

18&Life said:
soundpurist said:
he didn't even thanks me.

What an *******.
Undo what you did and don't explain how to re-do it :lol:

LOL :lol: Very funny cause if i do it i won't be suprised he would have some difficulty to find how to re-do it :lol: but he's not as bad as i make it look, he's not bad at all just he need more explanation than some other people...

Latest posts

Back