Messages Stuck In OUTBOX?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Do any of you have problems with messages always getting stuck in your outbox? Sometimes takes hours to send, sometimes they never send? Referencing to PM's.

Anyone know how to fix this, it's frustrating...

Thanks.

#2121313 said:
Do any of you have problems with messages always getting stuck in your outbox? Sometimes takes hours to send, sometimes they never send? Referencing to PM's.

Thanks.

The only way a message goes from "outbox" to "sent" is when the recipient reads your message. Did you get the C+ that you were wanting? :wink:

JOEY B. said:
#2121313 said:

Thanks.

The only way a message goes from "outbox" to "sent" is when the recipient reads your message. Did you get the C+ that you were wanting? :wink:

Uh huh, really eh? Okay. Didn't know that. Actually a good feature then...I thought the message was never being sent. Lol, I kept deleting and re-sending the email thinking that may help...Now I know, I probably annoyed the hell out of the recipient (Boogiebabies) which leads me to answering your question about the C+, still waiting to hear back from Boogiebabies...I hope I didn't get blacklisted with all the emails I sent by mistake lol

Thanks for the info Joey B, much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back