mesa warranty?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, and it is also possible for the warranty to be transferred without the sales receipt from the original owner. You just have to get an email or written letter from the seller saying when and how much the amp was sold to you for and email it to Mesa. After it has traded hands from the original owner to a private party there is no need for the original receipt. It is easily transferable from private party to private party. That's the way I understood it at least when I talked to Marcus from Mesa when I was transferring the warranty for my Rectoverb...

MusicManJP6 said:
Yes, and it is also possible for the warranty to be transferred without the sales receipt from the original owner. You just have to get an email or written letter from the seller saying when and how much the amp was sold to you for and email it to Mesa. After it has traded hands from the original owner to a private party there is no need for the original receipt. It is easily transferable from private party to private party. That's the way I understood it at least when I talked to Marcus from Mesa when I was transferring the warranty for my Rectoverb...

Hi MusicManJP6,

I hear what you are saying, but the last few times I was involved with a warranty transfer, which was in June and August of this year, I worked with Mike Taylor at Mesa and the original receipt or a copy of the original receipt was required before the transfer was allowed.

There may be other ways to do it, but this was my experience.

Quick questions, since I don't think it deserves a thread of its own, but does Mesa send you any kind of confirmation once you send in the warranty form?

XnaySaturo said:
Quick questions, since I don't think it deserves a thread of its own, but does Mesa send you any kind of confirmation once you send in the warranty form?

HI XnaySaturo,

After a few weeks I did not receive any confirmation so I emailed Mike Taylor at Mesa to confirm that Mesa recieved it. Mike has been great to work with.

Here is Mike's email address: mtaylor @ mesaboogie dot com

You could probably call, too...

Thanks a lot! I think I'll wait a week or two, since I only sent it two weeks ago, and I'm in Canada.

Latest posts

Back