• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MESA THIELE 1X12 Cabs, MINT, Two available, w/V30, EV 12L

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thephatboi

Reaction score
Like new condition Mesa Thiele 1X12 cab, I am selling two of these, one cabinet with English made Celestion Vintage 30 speaker (all the new ones are made in China and sound like crap), the V30 is perfect with no problems and is 8 ohms, $325 or best offer. And the other cab with new style EV 12L 300 watt 8 ohm speaker in perfect order, $350 or best offer. I bought these cabs new a few years ago and used it only in my recording studio, never gigged, in new perfect shape with factory slip covers. I baby my gear and I don't think you will find a nicer Mesa 1X12 without buying a new one. Solid marine birch construction these cabs are some of the best guitar cabs available and are super portable with a huge sound. I am currently offering this for LOCAL PICKUP ONLY, I DON'T WANT TO SHIP, if you are super hot on it and want it shipped please contact me. I can deliver it for gas money in the Los Angeles, Ventura and Santa Barbara areas. You will not be disappointed with this excellent guitar cabinet with perfect English Vintage 30 speaker If you are in LA area please feel free to contact me directly to discuss a local deal. I am also open to selling the cab unloaded for less, contact me for more info.

contact me directly; [email protected]

for pics go here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MESA-BOOGIE-THIELE-1X12-GUITAR-CABINET-VINTAGE-30-MINT-/320550036892?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa245659c#ht_720wt_1139

Back