• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Rectifier 2x12 Cab $300 + S/H

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logan leblanc

Reaction score
This thing's in EXCELLENT condition. Never gigged with, never smoked so it's really in great shape. Vintage 30's, A and B jack. Nothing special.

Buyer pays Paypal fees.

$300 + S/H TAKES IT!

PLEASE EMAIL ME!

I don't really check my inbox so you can reach me at : [email protected]

Thanks fellas,
LL

Guys, don't waste your time. He claims no one responded to his post (edit: looks like there are many responses 1 day after he posted it here). He wants me to bid on ebay now for $400 instead of $300. Claims there is only 1 bid from someone in South Korea and he'd rather not ship it there so if I can match his price or a little below it he'll cancel the auction and sell to me. What a scam.

Edit: The cherry on the cake is he has this up on like 4 different forums and craigslist. Not to mention my friend and I are local to him and he still refuses to sell it to us and we even offered to come get it. Who would risk selling it to someone out of country for an extra 100 dollars vs a guaranteed sale from someone 1 hour away? lol

No offense to the bottlerockets but when I see someone with only 5 posts selling something I get suspicious. This is another case of someone coming on the board really quick and not reading the Classifieds rules and then turning out to be a shady deal.

Wow. That's a lot of mud-slinging guys. Is it wrong for me to have more than one posting for an item for sale? I didn't think it was but what do I know.

First off, like I said, I posted this FAR before even putting the items on eBay. I had ZERO responses.
Link for ya: http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=39343

Secondly, I said EMAIL ME BECAUSE I DON'T CHECK THE THREADS

Posted the cab again. Got no response, so it went to eBay.

Now I have people contacting me asking if I still have it.

I say yes, but it's already on eBay. Bid if you like; if you don't well then don't.

I am posting these under my real name. You can check several online forums and see that I've done PLENTY of private transactions so PLEASE, cut the "scammer" crap.

And Mike, just because I didn't want to sell it to you doesn't exactly make me a scammer, does it? I was under the impression that we still use the free-market system but again, I might be wrong. I even offered it to you at my starting bid, telling you I would cancel the freakin' auction if you wanted to come pick it up. You forgot to put that in your post so I thought I'd include it : )

There's no bait and switch. I'm not trying to screw anyone.

The end.

And Mike, you're acting like I should miss out on $100 just to sell locally. You seriously wouldn't do the EXACT same thing if you where in my shoes? I find that hard to believe.

$100 might be chump change to you, but it's not to me.

logan leblanc said:
And Mike, just because I didn't want to sell it to you doesn't exactly make me a scammer, does it?
It doesn't, but why wouldn't you sell it to him if he's local and was willing to pay what you asked?

I'm not saying you are a scammer but the board rule is 10 posts before you post on the classifieds. Also you don't have any pictures of this cab on here. You have the picture on your ebay though. You are new to the forum and when you come to the forum just to sell stuff it looks a little shady. It's no offense to you but a lot of people do that and screw people over so it's better safe than sorry.

You really should change your post because it's no longer $300. This is misleading when you have it up on ebay for a starting bid $400.

logan leblanc said:
And Mike, you're acting like I should miss out on $100 just to sell locally. You seriously wouldn't do the EXACT same thing if you where in my shoes? I find that hard to believe.

$100 might be chump change to you, but it's not to me.

No Logan, I wouldn't do it because you CLAIM the person is in South Korea and that would cost well over 100 dollars to ship there. I know this because I lived in Seoul for nearly half a year with my girlfriend. My mother sent me some things in tiny boxes that weigh FAR LESS than a 2x12 and it was over 100 dollars to ship.

And I did tell them exactly what you said. That you would cancel the auction if my friend wanted to pay the price the bidder offers or 'slightly less'. That is +100 dollars buddy. I responded to your posting because it was 300 dollars. If it was 400 dollars I wouldn't have responded.

Why did you post it for 300 if you didn't want to sell it for 300? My friend will come get it from you this very minute if you wanted to. He doesn't really know whats up. Just letting you know man. Who knows we could all go out to eat and settle this too. I don't hate you man but it sure was disappointing that you wanted 300 but when you finally reply you say 400 basically. That was coming off as very deceptive.

Well judging by that last email you sent me (Mike) I'm not sure we'll be too chummy, seeing as the tone of it was downright condescending (by calling me a miser). Seriously, it's scary how aggressive you are, or at least your emails. Thank God I didn't tell you where I live.

I meant no harm. I'm trying to sell something that I'm sure someone might want to buy.

Please delete the thread if it's causing that many head aches, Jesus.

logan leblanc said:
Well judging by that last email you sent me (Mike) I'm not sure we'll be too chummy, seeing as the tone of it was downright condescending (by calling me a miser). Seriously, it's scary how aggressive you are, or at least your emails. Thank God I didn't tell you where I live.

I meant no harm. I'm trying to sell something that I'm sure someone might want to buy.

Are you serious? I'm disabled. I hardly think I would do any damage to you... You should feel quite foolish for even attempting to say that. How is saying someone is displaying miserly personality traits aggressive in any way? *sigh*

I never said it was out of the question to sell the cab Logan. Prove you're not out to scam people. No one is going to find it realistic that you refuse to sell locally vs long-overseas to some foreigner for 500 dollars shipping....

logan leblanc said:

everything about you is inconsistent..leave? ok bai

Guys lets back off on him. I'm not saying I had a revelation or anything but, I think he has had enough. Hopefully my friend can get this cab from him but, if not good luck to Logan and we'll see how it turns out. God willingly, it's not a scam and he just wants the extra 100. I do know that shipping that 2x12 to Korea will probably be 550 dollars or more.... Just something for him to consider.

mikeymike said:
Guys lets back off on him. I'm not saying I had a revelation or anything but, I think he has had enough. Hopefully my friend can get this cab from him but, if not good luck to Logan and we'll see how it turns out. God willingly, it's not a scam and he just wants the extra 100. I do know that shipping that 2x12 to Korea will probably be 550 dollars or more.... Just something for him to consider.

NOOOO!!!! BURN 'EMMM!!! just kidding. :)

Latest posts

Back