Mesa logos and nameplates

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chennie

Reaction score
hi,

does anyone know if Mesa also sells the logo/nameplates wich are mounted on front of their cabs and amplifiers ? Or any (web)company who does? Because, you can find numerous Fender, Marshall and Vox logo's, but no Mesa.

chennie said:
hi,

does anyone know if Mesa also sells the logo/nameplates wich are mounted on front of their cabs and amplifiers ? Or any (web)company who does? Because, you can find numerous Fender, Marshall and Vox logo's, but no Mesa.

I've only ever seen "Boogie" badges for old Mark I and II's.

I can't even find the site to show you, though. There were about four or five variations of it, as well.

Sorry I can be of help either. When I made a thiele cab to match my Mk's, I scanned in the orginal, printed it out and stuck it on. It doesn't look bad (at a distance anyway).

chennie,

Give Boogie a call. If you are a Boogie owner you may be surprised what they will do for you.

Chris... 8)

Well, I live in europe so a phone call would be quite expensive, but I send them an email. Let's see what will roll out of this one. =)

I really don't know, but I think it would be more. Even dialing here inside europe is more expensive.
Besides, I emailed them...no response though, wich is really slow for mesa. I hve mailed them before in the past, Always got mine answer the same day.

Mesa will sell there logos, handles and other hardware.
I just bought a logo and handle when I converted my LS Classic 1x12 into a head.

Before;
CIMG0759.jpg

After;
MesaLoneStarHead.jpg

Botch said:
Does anyone know if they sell the whole casing for heads?!

I know they sell combo chassis, I wouldn't be suprised if they sold head chassis too. I spoke to Mesa customer service directly, but your local dealer should have the info too I would think.

~fredster

I also thought they sell housings.
I got a response to my mail. It said they were to busy responding to mail etcetera and I should call. Well, I don't want to call from europe and besides I have phonefright....

chennie said:
I also thought they sell housings.
I got a response to my mail. It said they were to busy responding to mail etcetera and I should call. Well, I don't want to call from europe and besides I have phonefright....

I just got off the phone with them - a stock black head cabinet is $200. :)

I was asking about replacement grilles, and the nameplate is a separate option so I'm sure they sell those too.

~fredster

well, I got another reply. Said because I don;t live in the states I have to contact their international dealer here. So I did. They told me the ony sell to companys, so I have to contact my local dealer.

The way I see it is double charge build up of the price. :(
I guess I also want to order a mechanic shirt, but the way things are going it will cost like 80 euro = plus minus 90 dollar.

Anyone know of a place where I could buy the Pewter type grille cloth? I doubt Mesa sells that on it's own.

Latest posts

Back