• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Dual Rec possibly FS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulsharborax

Reaction score
Thinking about selling my old Mesa that just sits around...I have a triple and road King II so this just sits in my house even though it's probably better than both of the others...putting out feelers to see if I wanna sell it...shoot me a email if interested with offer [email protected]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/neglected/Gear/2F0507D2-6BDA-4FB9-8649-E242BDAC9C49_zpsi64pczk6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/neglected/Gear/93376B82-6E51-499E-85B2-781CF7160CDD_zpsvyrmrcx9.jpg

Also I heard high end # would be 1500 so let's start there and see if anyone wants it at that or if they have an offer

soulsharborax said:
Also I heard high end # would be 1500 so let's start there and see if anyone wants it at that or if they have an offer

If you are talking $1500 as price you are way off, the early version Rev C's and D's and some F's bring in that much cash, but yours is a revision G, about $750 to $900 is what they sell for on ebay and you take a 10% hit on that final price for ebay fees. Yours is also missing the top handle so that will take down on the price, just giving you a little FYI, of course you can try to sell it for any price you want but average is about $825 on ebay.

I actually just picked up a revision G for $775 on ebay shipped.

siggy14 said:
soulsharborax said:

If you are talking $1500 as price you are way off, the early version Rev C's and D's and some F's bring in that much cash, but yours is a revision G, about $750 to $900 is what they sell for on ebay and you take a 10% hit on that final price for ebay fees. Yours is also missing the top handle so that will take down on the price, just giving you a little FYI, of course you can try to sell it for any price you want but average is about $825 on ebay.

PRICE REDUCTION....$825....LOL...thanks for the info...I had no clue what it was worth someone once told me like $1,000-$1,500 but obvi wrong....

soulsharborax said:
siggy14 said:
soulsharborax said:

PRICE REDUCTION....$825....LOL...thanks for the info...I had no clue what it was worth someone once told me like $1,000-$1,500 but obvi wrong....

No problem.. It is confusing because there is so many revisions and then the ones that bring in the $1500 are usually the early revisions with chrome chassis and black tred plate.

Latest posts

Back