Some info about my 2 channel Dual Rec

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulsharborax

Reaction score
I got a Mesa Dual Rec/2 Channel I obtained a long time ago...I really don't know much about it besides the guy did not want to let it go....what year did they start making the Dual into a 3 channel?

This is the serial #

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/neglected/Gear/93376B82-6E51-499E-85B2-781CF7160CDD_zpsvyrmrcx9.jpg

How much are these going for atm?

THat's a revision G, which was the last revision they did in the mid to late 90's. The 3 channel came around year 2000 or so. Do a search for rectifier lineage and you should find more info.

Elpelotero said:
THat's a revision G, which was the last revision they did in the mid to late 90's. The 3 channel came around year 2000 or so. Do a search for rectifier lineage and you should find more info.

Oh cool! Thanks for the info..yeah I will def look it up and see what price range they are in now compared to what I paid...

If you can't find the thread I can try to dig it up...that head should sell in the $1000 range, no more than $1.5k I'd say.

Latest posts

Back