• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 Cab and Case

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trippedover

Reaction score
I just upgraded to a Rectifier 2x12 and 4x12 cabs, and no longer need my Mesa Roadster 2x12 cab and King Case. I would like to get $600 for the both. I'm also open to possible trades. I accept cash or credit/debit cards, or money order. If too far too meet, then you would need to figure shipping. I would also be open to using my Airtran miles to fly you out to pick up...They expire next year and I have no plans to travel for a while...

The cab and case are in excellent condition, and have never been gigged. They have been in my climate controlled, smoke free home studio. I did have my Mark V sitting on top of the cab, but other than that, it's been well taken care of.

Feel free to PM me, or email [email protected] or call/text 414-745-6750 I can send pics upon request.

Still available? If so, where are you located? Also would you sell cab alone? If so, how much?

Back