• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MESA BOOGIE MARK V (240V) for sale in Australia

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheeny

Reaction score
Just in case anyone in Australia reading the amazing Boogie Board was interested in buying a Mark V Combo (black), I have one of these for sale!

Never Gigged, Comes with a Heavy Duty Road Case and foot switch/cable. Perfect Condition - no rips tears, nicks or scuffs.

A steal at $3200.00 AUD . That's about the going price for a Mark V combo without a road case!

I can organise freight ex QLD 4655, or you can contact me (PM) to inspect.

Image included below of the amp, but if you're here researching the mighty Mark V, I'm sure you already know what it looks like.

MarkV.jpg

I live in Australia and am in the market for a Mark V. My preference was for a head only but I saw your combo and had some questions. What year was it manufactured? What is the serial number? Did you buy it new in Australia? How long have you owned it? Why are you selling? Does it have a service history? When were the valves last replaced? Do you have the 4 original castors/wheels?

Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Back