MESA/Boogie Mark Five:35 Head New Owner :-)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kurko1992

Reaction score
So finally after check the posibility to buy another head (i have a poweramp Crest 4801 + the preamp MB studio), i didn't know which one to buy (MESA/Boogie Mini Rectifier 25 Head or MESA/Boogie Mark Five:25 Head or MESA/Boogie Mark Five:35 Head)
But I bought the MESA/Boogie Mark Five:35 Head, i didn't have time to check it at home with my 4x12 yet :cry: , but i did in the store with the MESA/Boogie 2x12 Horizontal Rectifier and blow my mind haha, so i'm dying to try it at home :p

so that's it, i let you a few pictures.

Any advices to take care of it?

"Sleeping Mode" :lol: :lol:

No real tricks to looking after Boogies, they're built like tanks!

Other than always make sure a speaker load (or the cab cone is switched to no speaker) is connected before powering up. She will serve you well.

Wayno said:
No real tricks to looking after Boogies, they're built like tanks!

Other than always make sure a speaker load (or the cab cone is switched to no speaker) is connected before powering up. She will serve you well.

thanks for the tips, becuse i'm just using at home for now, the cab is always connected.
but good to know :)

Not sure how much tube amp experience you have, but power it up in the right sequence (power on, wait about a minute, then switch the standby). This will not shock your tubes.

Also, get the manual online and read it. Lots of good info.

mace said:
Not sure how much tube amp experience you have, but power it up in the right sequence (power on, wait about a minute, then switch the standby). This will not shock your tubes.

Also, get the manual online and read it. Lots of good info.

My "head" before this was was the crest 4801 + MB Studio Preamp, and the way you said is how i do it (but i wait 5/10 minutes, he)
I have the manual in PDF becouse i was to excited to take it home that i forgot the original on the store, haha, i need to go there and take it haha.

Thanks for the tips :)

Latest posts

Back