• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne 2x12 combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danyeo1

Reaction score
SOLD

I have an Electra Dyne for sale. It's in great shape with only 1 small rip on the back on the edge near the bottom, not very noticeable. Loaded with 2 V30's and comes with footswitch and an amp cover an casters.

This is amp is LOUD and sounds great. I've been using it at lower volumes but with OD pedals for high gain. It's a great set it and forget it amp. I have not been using the amp for live shows, it's only been in my basement and over my friends house.

I'd prefer a local sale in NJ/NYC/PA/Conn. But if you want it and are not local then I'll nee a few days to get the right sized box for it. The amp is heavy so expect shipping to cost over $100. I'll drive a few hours to meet for a sale.

I have the amp on Ebay but I'm willing to deal here because I love NOT paying Ebay fees.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230929453382?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

100_0127.jpg

100_0128.jpg

100_0129.jpg

Amp is now on Ebay for a great price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230929453382?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

YellowJacket said:
Zero bids!!??? :eek:

At that starting bid, it is a lot of amp for the money!

There's really no interest out there at all for the combo version. I didn't pay a lot for it so I feel bad for anyone who paid the full new price for one of these and if they need to sell it, because you're going to take huge beating on it. The head version seems to sell ok for around 1k.

No more combos for me.

danyeo1 said:
YellowJacket said:
Zero bids!!??? :eek:

At that starting bid, it is a lot of amp for the money!

There's really no interest out there at all for the combo version. I didn't pay a lot for it so I feel bad for anyone who paid the full new price for one of these and if they need to sell it, because you're going to take huge beating on it. The head version seems to sell ok for around 1k.

No more combos for me.

That's kind of funny because I actually want the combo... that's not to say I wouldn't buy the head but the combo is what I'm after. If only someone would buy my roadster I'd jump on this tomorrow.

Back