• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marshall JVM - $1,350 shipped

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtThump

Reaction score
Marshall JVM - $1,350 shipped

Mint condition with original box, manual, warranty card, power cord, footswitch, footswitch cable, etc... I have gigged this head 15+ times in the past 3 months, so you can rest assured this is a good one with ZERO ISSUES. Also, I always carry it in a case, which is why the amp is still in mint condition.

I have a great reputation with buying/selling/trading gear online since 1997 and I'm the admin at www.rig-talk.com. I can provide several references if needed.

Selling on the forums for $1,350 shipped. If it doesn't sell in a few days, it'll go to eBay for $1,400 or so to cover the extra expenses.

I can take pics for those that are interested. I may be interested in amp trades as well, so feel free to shoot me a trade offer.

Chris

i have dealt with Chris before, i got some vintage 30 speakers from him he said they were in good condition, I got them and they were in new condition. he ships very very well and also ships on time and is a cool guy answers any questions you may have as well. great guy

Scott

Latest posts

Back