Market seems slow lately...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Seems as of recently there aren't too many Mark series amps for sale...I remember times a few months back where you could find any striped Mark III or choose from a variety of C+'s Simul or 60/100 etc...Even the IV's seem to be limited, I mean there are a few but all B's no A's...

Maybe it's just me noticing cause of been on the hunt for a new Mark series amp!

lol ;)

#2121313 said:
Seems as of recently there aren't too many Mark series amps for sale...I remember times a few months back where you could find any striped Mark III or choose from a variety of C+'s Simul or 60/100 etc...Even the IV's seem to be limited, I mean there are a few but all B's no A's...

Maybe it's just me noticing cause of been on the hunt for a new Mark series amp!

lol ;)

ur not getin mine. its mine mine mineMINE!!!!!

'appy 'untin

True dat, I agree.

I'm on the hunt for a few amps myself. C'mon kids, you wanna give 'em up dontcha? :p

Would help if I wasn't on the road. :x

So I decide to google mesa amps for sale after I posted last night and ebay comes up with 6 pages of amps and 3 or 4 more of tubes, covers, and cases. I did see a purple stripe with the 105 tranny as well. Hmm, did this thread start somthing? :lol:

Dennis

Neptical said:
True dat, I agree.

I'm on the hunt for a few amps myself. C'mon kids, you wanna give 'em up dontcha? :p

Lookin for another amp you say? I know how you like your Mark III's Nep...this one here is about as sexy as I have seen: http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58144

#2121313 said:
Neptical said:
True dat, I agree.

Lookin for another amp you say? I know how you like your Mark III's Nep...this one here is about as sexy as I have seen: http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58144

Wait..bro..don't do that. :lol:

#2121313 said:

lol ;)

Even though my Mark IVa just hits on all cylinders, I've thought several times about moving it and getting a V. However, the market is so soft right now I'd just about have to give it away to sell it, and I think the market is slow for that very reason. People like me aren't interested in taking a bath on a sale just to try something new, and would just rather hold onto what they've got. Others are waiting "until the market recovers", but good luck with that anytime in the near future. And all the "Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo - $850 for quick sale" ads don't help either. :x Prospective buyers expect those low prices to be the norm and then start low-balling from there.

When you see Mk IVs go for less on Ebay than than an Express, or someone can't sell their like new Electradyne for less than $1000, then unless you just have to sell it, you're not likely to take the chance.

lockbody said:
Even though my Mark IVa just hits on all cylinders, I've thought several times about moving it and getting a V. However, the market is so soft right now I'd just about have to give it away to sell it, and I think the market is slow for that very reason. People like me aren't interested in taking a bath on a sale just to try something new, and would just rather hold onto what they've got. Others are waiting "until the market recovers", but good luck with that anytime in the near future. And all the "Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo - $850 for quick sale" ads don't help either. :x Prospective buyers expect those low prices to be the norm and then start low-balling from there.

When you see Mk IVs go for less on Ebay than than an Express, or someone can't sell their like new Electradyne for less than $1000, then unless you just have to sell it, you're not likely to take the chance.

I'd like to coin a new phrase: "Obama-nomics". :evil: Lowballers be DAMNED! That is why I don't have yard sales anymore. I would rather donate my goods to charity, than have some jackass try to beat me down on a reasonable price. :shock:

Latest posts

Back