Mark v 25 purchase

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waterboy

Reaction score
Hi all
I'm planning a mark v 25 purchase really soon :p (just sold a guitar to do so). I have a Mesa f-50 wide body combo and could use that speaker until I buy a cabinet. There are no dealers near here so I'm looking to buy online and want something compact. I'll be using it in a worship setting and at home. In the worship setting they have a peavey cabinet I cow use but it's 16 ohm.

I'm looking at the thiele and the mini rectifier. Has anyone used these and what would you recommend? I play a les Paul traditional and like classic rock, classic country, jazz, blues, slide and play worship music. Right now I'm leaning toward the thiele.

I just purchased the Widebody closed back Mesa cab. Sounds huge, and I like the less bright mids of the C90 speaker.

Thanks man. Ended up going with the recto cabinet 1x12. Sorry it took so long the first unit had an issue so tonight's the first timer I have really gotten to play with it. It sounds great though.

Latest posts

Back