Mark lll Head count

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very happy MkIII owner here. '85 or '86 (I forget) imbuya, blue stripe, simul-class, EQ, Rev., Intl. trans, and MB R2 Gain-Boost mod. Matching original imbuya 1x12 cab w/EV.

GuitarsandAmps.jpg

Rock!

I have a simul-class blue stripe medium head with reverb & EQ. I think it was made in '88.

'86 purple stripe short head, reverb, simul, eq. Has the R2 volume mod with a totally new knob, installed just under the 4-ohm jacks.

Just got it FedEx about three hours ago :) Really digging it so far-- have to see how the fx loop works before I decide if it's going to be my main squeeze for a while.

1986 Purple Stripe Long Head Vanilla color. 100/60 watt. Has everything possible plus V2 mod. Had Mark B overhaul it, and add the V2 mod a couple months back and it sounds amazing!

12/88 Blue Stripe MkIII, long head with reverb, simul-class, EQ & R2 mod. I leave this one at home for band practice.

6/90 Green Stripe MkIII, long head with reverb, simul-class, EQ & R2 mod. This one goes to gigs.

Both are smokin'.

Latest posts

Back