Mark 5 bs?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick_cor

Reaction score
man, i'm getting sick of this mark 5 bullsh!t. When is it coming out? At least they could put some info on the god **** site?

Why would they give info about it? :?:

Thats what NAMM is for. I'm sure you'll find out in January whether its coming out or not. Mesa's not gonna put info on their site for an amp that no one knows anything about. That would take the surprise out of it being introduced at NAMM (if it even gets introduced).

Dude, relax! They're saving it for their 40th anniversary, which happens to be in 2009. :wink:

JimAnsell said:
word from the reps is feb 09.

Actually the Reps over at Mesa are confirming that the Engineers are working on a new amp and should be out in 09.BUT NO REP CAN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT BEING A MARK 5...
J.P. DOESN'T EVEN KNOW!!!
Richb

camsna said:
richb said:
Richb

Yes he does.

that would be news to the both of us(me and john).
when i was with him last month we spoke about it(and no he doesn't know about it)he never even played Randall's prototype).i'll ask him again the end of this month(next week).

i'll get back to the forum with some updated news if there is any.
richb
www.myspace.com/richbrymer

richb said:
camsna said:
richb said:
Richb

Yes he does.

that would be news to the both of us(me and john).
when i was with him last month we spoke about it(and no he doesn't know about it)he never even played Randall's prototype).i'll ask him again the end of this month(next week).

i'll get back to the forum with some updated news if there is any.
richb
www.myspace.com/richbrymer

Hahahah. Sorry, man. Just stirring the pot. Every couple of months you can count on ANOTHER Mk. 5 thread that has zero information about the amp ('cept the name) but pages and pages of crap. So I thought I'd help out with the crap component this time! :)

Sorry for bein' a stinker ;)

Hey...it's the true...
A salesman in Montreal told me last week that the mark 4 will come back in january 09!!!!!
I don't comment this one...

normandk7 said:
Hey...it's the true...
A salesman in Montreal told me last week that the mark 4 will come back in january 09!!!!!
I don't comment this one...

Yes. It'll come back as a Mark 5. :D

Boogie went so far as to include "Mark Series" on the menu of their freshly redesigned homepage, even though there are currently no Marks in production. That, and there's the registered "Mark V" and "Mark 5" trademarks, so it's pretty safe to say that it is coming. "When?" is the question. Could be two years for all we know. I'm still quite content with my MKIVa. The V would have to be pretty **** fantastic to make me change.

mr_fender said:
The V would have to be pretty **** fantastic to make me change.
Like a decicated channel with a true IIC+ sound... and midi channel changing? :D To dream eh?

camsna said:
Oh, Lord. It has begun.
lol....
hizbla%20protest%2003.jpg

I'll probably pick up a Mark V after they've been out for a while (if they come out, which I'm a firm believer that they will). I'm perfectly content with my IV 'A' and when I get my IIC+ I'll be running those babies together for a killer, crushing tone. I've played both those amps together at a buddies house and can't imagine needing anything more. Haha.

Dude JP knows :p he shreaded so fast that he opened up a blackhole and time warped to the future and made mesa build it. ;)

lesterpaul said:
whats all the fuss???here is mine...
250px-Lincoln_Continental_Mark_V.jpg

...special thanks to GTS for the sweeet baby blue tolex job...!

awwww yeah! pimptastic!

God, I love those. I wish I didn't live in the north end of the rust zone... when I was in the prairies I had a minty '75 Chrysler Newport. Each door on that mofo was about six feet long.

Latest posts

Back