• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lonestar 1X12 Combo in Flame Maple Cab - $1375

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfarnell

Reaction score
I'm short on room and am moving to heads instead of combos. This is a 2005 Lonestar Classic loaded with an Eminence Legend, 8ohm (not with the speaker shown in the photos). The cab is a $850 upgrade from Mesa and is beautiful as can be seen in the photos. I recently installed Winged "C" EL34 power tubes which really livened up the lead channel. The speaker, the Eminence Legend, sounds much, much better than the C90 that came in the cab IMO. It is a brighter speaker with better sounding overdrive. The cost of the amp loaded with the Eminence speaker in the flame maple cab is $1,375.

An Altec 417-8H high powered vintage speaker is available at additional cost. If the buyer of the amp would prefer the Altec (one of the best guitar amplifier speakers ever made), he or she can have it for $150. These speakers regularly sell for $225

This amp is a beast and because of the weight I'd much prefer local pickup in the North San Francisco Bay Area (60 miles north). However, I will ship to the CONUS and Canada, and I'd venture a guess that it will cost $175 to ship this monster.

MesaLonestarinmaplecab-1.jpg

MesaLonestarwithmaplecab004.jpg

MesaLonestar-1.jpg

Back