Just wanna share......Boogafunk Cab Coming

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my MKIIC+ "stack". The color is actually much closer than this pic shows. My camera truly stinks. It looks like I bought a matching brand new cab to go with my well worn old combo. As I said, the color is much closer than this pic shows.

Also note that Scottie made up a perfect sized grill for my combo to match the cab. I need to get some screws to attach the "Boogie" plate. And, while the Boogafunk is a little smaller, the combo still sits on top very well.

CIMG0910.jpg

dude, that cab looks awsome. Those guy's at boogafunk have come up with a brilliant quality design, and when word gets out through some aggressive marketing, their product will be seen all over the world. Good job BF and nice MKIIC+ rig.

trickyrick said:
dude, that cab looks awsome. Those guy's at boogafunk have come up with a brilliant quality design, and when word gets out through some aggressive marketing, their product will be seen all over the world. Good job BF and nice MKIIC+ rig.

YES!

I realized that the color is so off in the pic b/c I had to turn the camera on its side and the flash hit the Boogafunk more than the MKIIC+.

I got my Boogafunks in last week!!! HOLY CHIT!!! THe drummer and keyboard player like me again as my rear ported cabs used to distract them from hearing themselves.

boogfnk4.jpg

Scottie knows his stuff and did a fine custom job for me. I've always loved those Mesa Thiele Cabs but they didn't match my stuff... THESE DO!!

Thanks Boogafunk!!

i'm glad you're liking them. fyi that color is a total pita to do, but the cabs turned out so good i think scottie will be sporting one in his rig soon. we've also had requests for at least three more dressed up the same way. we are still experimenting with different speakers, so let us know how that "alternate" speaker you plan to mount in the other cab sounds. speaking of other speakers, we just did a bassman sized 212 with vintage 30's (sealed) for a guy in canada. we actually did a short videoclip of it on youtube (complete with my hack playing) just search for boogafunk. we should have some more videos up soon. i will try to get some comparisons of some commercial cabs to ours in the near future.

tom

Latest posts

Back